Austin Engineering Ltd., is growing and excited to welcome Civil-Environmental Engineer-in-Training, Heather Hordowick. Heather has joined the team to support our expertise in environmental consulting and offers a variety of services, including Preliminary Site Investigations Stage 1 and 2.
Our Environmental Consulting Services:
- Preliminary Site Investigations Stage 1 and 2
- Environmental sampling and analysis
- Environmental assessments
- Detailed reviews of land use and history
- Regulatory compliance
- Meeting BC Ministry of Environment requirements
AELÔÇÖs Senior Civil-Environmental Engineer, Ruth Keyes, will be supported by Heather. Ruth specializes in spill containment designs, soil characterization studies and environmental water quality and monitoring. Ruth also offers Preliminary Site Investigations Stage 1 and 2.
Environmental Engineering Skills:
- Spill containment system design
- Environmental and water quality monitoring
- Soil characterization studies
- Environmental regulatory compliance and permitting
- R&D and environmental monitoring/testing
- Contaminated soil treatment
- Spill response
- Industrial waste management
Give us a call and let us know how our team of experienced professionals can help support your environmental needs.
[button url=”https://www.austinengineering.ca/contact/” label=”CLICK HERE FOR OUR CONTACT DETAILS” ptag=”true”]